1. My husband buys me the most beautiful artwork. So? He’s totally blind.
2. I don’t drive.
3. I sing Nina Simone in the shower badly.
4. You know I’m addicted to retro but I’m being seduced to the dark side – Hollywood Regency.
5. I was addicted to newspapers until I discovered the web. Alright I’m still addicted to newspapers.
Ok – Kim here. Looks like it’s my turn.
1. I have an identical twin sister. Her name is Julia (belladina on Flickr).
2. I don’t think I look like your average design freak – I have 4 tattoos, 8 earrings, a belly ring and a nose ring. (See tattoo pics on Flickr)
3. I can drive, and have a car, but I can’t drive my car – it’s a standard and I never learned how. Boyfriend has to drive me everywhere – but I figure too bad, since he wrote off our automatic coming home from PEI in a snowstorm one Christmas.
4. I love fast cars and motorcycles – mostly because my boyfriend is obsessed with both. I want him to get a chopper so I can ride around on it with him.
5. Yes, I love cats but I absolutely adore animals, and have since I was little. I want a farm so I can stock pile animals. I wanted to be a vet throughout my childhood until a vet came to the school and told us you needed a 95% average in high school to be accepted to vet college. I was devastated.
And I’m tagging *Terramia* since I don’t think she’s been tagged yet.