1. We missed all the interaction on the dearly departed Flickr group and thought this would be a way to get that back.
2. We both love collecting gorgeous pics and this is a good way to keep them organized.
3. We are obsessed with interior design and cool furniture. This is a great outlet for us to get that out of our systems.
4. We love the interaction with people. That’s why we ask for people to send us pics/links etc. We don’t want our blog to be just about stuff we want to see posted. We’ve been meeting so many great people and becoming good blog buddies with alot of them – so great to meet people with similar interests.
5. Gonna get mushy for a sec. I met Jo through Flickr and she is one cool chick – and since she lives on the other side of the world, this is a great way for me to get to interact with her on a regular basis and share our passion for design. She rocks, what can I say.
Jo here 🙂 Thanks Kim for answering. I agree with everything you wrote. I’d just like to add that we would love everyone to feel comfortable with this blog. Feel free to comment on anything and to contribute. We don’t believe in cliques. Jump on in and have some fun. I’ve lurked for years on other blogs and now I know what a wonderful time you can have in blogland. I blog for the joy of it. It’s so wonderful to interact with people from all over the world. And now it’s time for me to get mushy. Kim is amazing and has the most wicked sense of humour. She makes me chuckle every day. Our collaboration grows stronger every day. Not bad for someone I met only a couple of months ago!
Sharing by beatnikki.
PS I tag Eric of gold digger. He doesn’t make me chuckle… he makes me belly laugh.