Happy Birthday Kim!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Fri, 24 Aug 2007 by midcenturyjo

Today is Kim’s birthday. Here’s the card I made you. Just print it out and pop it in a frame. Take it to work and place it on your desk. When things are ratty just break the glass and cut along the dotted line. Perch on your lap and pretend. And here’s your virtual present…..

A trip downunder to visit me. I have the apartment booked. The champagne is chilling but I swear I may not be able to get out of these chairs after a few too many glasses. Happy Birthday Kim! And Happy Birthday to Kim’s twin sister Julia!

Peggy says:

Happy Birthday Kim! Jo, that card is so cute and I love the instructions that go with it! Think we all need something like for our desks! Hmmm. Do I sense more products for your etsy shop?

Thanks to both of you for the constant inspiration.

xxoo

Jaime says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

J Lee says:

HAPPY BERFDAY KIM!!! 🙂

Sending you all my best wishes for a fantastic day and new year in your life. Thanks for the great posts and I look forward to viewing many more in the future!

Jenn~

Happy birthday Kim! And in further creepy coincidences my birthday is on Sunday so we’re both August Virgos – the best kind. I swear these things are a fluke and I’m not trying to go all “Single White Female” on you! 🙂 Enjoy your day and treat yourself to something nice. I’m getting myself a third (and final) whippet for this birthday. ~A

Thanks everybody! It's sunny out finally Barb so dinner (at a fancy schmancy restaurant) should be a bit more enjoyable. Peggy, I will make her add that card to her hopefully-soon-to-exist Etsy store. TLBF, this is getting too weird. 🙂 We gotta meet up sometime. Happy b-day to you too and enjoy your new puppy!!!! (I'm jealous).
And thanks to Bhavna of An Indian Summer for sending me b-day wishes and the cutest photo via email!

JHAYNE says:

wishing you a wonderful birthday!

Pri says:

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu… Have a great day!

Thank you Jhayne and Pri!!

IMEDAGOZE says:

happy belated birthday, Kim!

Thanks imedagoze!!!