WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you.
- Andy sent us a link to the Letterman I a sexy mod letterbox from Radius Design. Cool site, cool products. Check at the flame collection!
- Abby from Style Me Pretty sent a link to her feature on Tara Guerard from Soiree and her tips to adding special details to your big day.
- Felicity has a great new blog Creative Flair Chic and a fab post on Betsey Johnson’s pretty pink party.
- The Winter Antiques Show celebrates its 54th year as America’s most prestigious antiques show, featuring 75 renowned experts in American, English, European and Asian fine and decorative arts in a fully vetted Show running from January 18-27 at the Seventh Regiment Armory, 67th Street and Park Avenue , New York City.
- In from Charlotte Moss
- Liana from Designer Rugs sent us a link to their new range of carpets by fashion designer Georgina Chapman of Vixen. YUM! Might have to do a complete post on these beauties.
- Amy from Immedium sent a link to the cutest book with great illustrations, The Octonauts and the Shade of Sea. CUTE CUTE CUTE!