Per Magnus Persson

Posted on Tue, 13 Jan 2009 by KiM

Not only can Swedes decorate, but they can take stunning photos as well. Per Magnus Persson’s portfolio is total eye candy. So much to love here….lots of white of course, beautiful lilac walls, a low bed – my latest obsession, amazing kitchens and the coolest cat I’ve ever seen.

jae says:

All the images are stunning, but the cat…….equally stunning!

Gorgeous work!

Mango Gal says:

Absolutely beautiful! I love the image of the kitchen with the huge light fixture on the ceiling, so pretty.
The giant task lamp in the purple room is so much fun. I’ve been seeing them here and there, are they a new trend?

I love the photo of the bedroom (the 6th photo). Do you know where that bedspread/quilt is from? Is it from Ikea? I have seen it elsewhere too but I just can not remember where.
thanks
Yamila

Sandra says:

Oh, I think I`ve missed him! How could I?? 🙂 But I agree – total eyecandy! Thank you!

Mango Gal, that lamp is a Giant Anglepoise, and they seem to have been around for a bit (and are a bit pricey). Stylists seem to adore using them in shoots.

Yamila, I’m not sure where it’s from but I think it’s a coverlet so you may want to try googling that.

Robin says:

Fantastic! I loved the painting in purple at the cat-picture and would like it so much.. But I guess it is an one-of-a-kind.. :/

Anyway, thanks for a great blog! It really inspires me!

mm says:

does anyone have any info on the chunky-legged stool in the lavender dining room, fifth photo down? i’m in love with the character filled thing! thanks for the always stunning images on this blog!

Thanks mm! (Sorry – no idea where the stool is from) And thanks Robin!

onnikissa says:

This is another incredible post, but that cat is really distracting! The coloring makes it look as if the poor thing just walked off the street and jumped on the couch.