Easter reading guide … part 2

Posted on Sat, 11 Apr 2009 by midcenturyjo

Ready for your second course? Just remember to pace yourself. We still have two more guides to go. And I just realised I have so many more blogs to share than spaces to fill. New, old, from everywhere in the world. Relevant and irreverant. Pour a glass of wine and settle in.

A million thanks for including From the Right Bank to the Left Coast on your list! Yours is one of the first blogs I visit every day so this is truly a thrill for me. Thanks so much for this – and for providing me with so much inspiration.

Meg Biram says:

Thank you SO MUCH for including Mimi & Meg in your reading guide! I really appreciate it! Meg

Wow- thank you so much for including me. I am honored & really appreciate it!!! -Brooke

So much Beauty, so little time!
Thank you Jo, loving these guides.

Virginia says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So uplifting to be mentioned on a blog I’m such a huge fan of. Feeling blessed!

tania says:

What a surprise to see my French blog ! thank you so much ! and it’s also a pleasure to discover other lovely blogs ! you made my day too !!!

lauren says:

Wow, what a lovely surprise to find my blog included in your guide! Thank you for mentioning Seven Little Notes and all the new blogs I will be checking out.

Megan says:

Thank you so much for the mention! Have a lovely day!

b-chic says:

I realized just now that you have named my blog … I apologize for the delay of my thanks, I am very happy and honoured about that. Your blog is full of very interesting ideas and suggestions.You are doing such a great job! thank you very much!!!!

Mary S. says:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for putting Olivet on your Easter reading list!! I had no idea until this morning!! I love Desire to Inspire. I feel so honored! Thanks again 🙂