Patterned tiles on kitchen floors

Posted on Mon, 13 Jul 2015 by KiM

Since I have patterned tile on the brain, I thought I would do a round-up of patterned tiles on kitchen floors. Because if this is what I end up going with, I am SO EXCITED!!

Jessica Helgerson

Glitter Guide

Fantastic Frank

Our Gathered Home

Nuevo Estilo

Brittany Ambridge

always a favourite from Egue y Seta

Patterned tiles are beautiful I would love them on my kitchen floor, you gave me great ideas, I especially like these from Vtwonen.

Heather says:

We're starting a renovation this week. I love the idea of patterned floor tile so I'm going with the Barcelona tile by Porcelanosa. It looks stunning in person. I went through every patterned sample I could find in Calgary and loved that one most. Walnut cabinets, white penny tile back splash, stainless appliances, hits of black, white walls, no uppers. I can't wait to see how it all comes together,.

KiM says:

Heather, that sounds INCREDIBLE! Send photos when it's done PLEASE!

oh Holland says:

The blue with stars at the corners is beyond fabulous. I'd move heaven and earth to get that look -! If not, a crisp, pure white with black is always smart. Avoid muddy colors. The wood floors will handle those earthy tones.

Martha says:

Swoon x100. So stunning, thanks!

MarieClaude says:

I am usually more of the type 'Less is more' but after having black slate tiles installed in the entryway…the result was great but the installation very bad…they started to crack and move 10 days after the installation! We removed everything and decided to start fresh. Went to Ramacieri (Montreal) and fell in love with hand made pattern tiles from Morocco! The look is part oriental part victorian…strange but beautiful! The colours in the tiles are black, grey, sand and white, the walls Plummet grey #272 from Farrow & Ball and the doors and trims black! Love, love, love! I would say go for it and enjoy!

jual pinmurah says:

the post is very good..

Adrienn Red says:

Thank you for this very informative and extremely detailed description of kitchen.

Eliza Cranston says:

Thank you for sharing these beautiful kitchen tile ideas! I love the idea of implementing bold prints and colors in my kitchen. Some of these look kind of retro and I love it! I'll look into some of these for my home!