WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Neece whose gorgeous botanical artwork we featured here emailed to let us know that she has new work in her etsy shop. These peonies are so lush.
- Orange Beautiful have a slew of Holiday cards available at their etsy shop. Drop by their blog too. Always a daily read for us!
- Jessica Pope sent us the link to her website Peridot Press. "I live and work in Savannah, Georgia and own a letterpress studio & bookworks. I make handmade journals and little, quirky cards as well as tiny textile treasures that rotate in and out of my website." At the moment there are these stunning button Christmas Trees.
- Jeeyon Shim has the most wonderful etsy shop pen and paper featuring her hand cut silhouettes and ethereal drawings. These other world beauties are inspired by folktales and nature shows, myth and science. Gorgeous! Also check out her blog Ink and Ginger
- Alexandre Correia de Oliveira emailed to let us know about Sophia Portocarrero and her wallpapers and home textiles from Portugal. I'm speechless. Bold, colourful and unabashed in their vibrancy these patterns may have their roots in 30s and 40s florals but they are definitely fashion forward. Outrageous and too too pretty! Check out the complete range and read more about designer and company here. ( I love that they say that their designs are created for the interior decorating addict.)
- The Aviary is a vintage home decor etsy shop. Tawny focuses on cool vintage finds for the discerning modern home decorator in her new shop. Cool is right! Thanks Tawny for the link.
- Finally I've saved the best for last - a blog that you will love. Rachel Mallon is an interior designer working in the paradise that is Maui. Along with Jessica Guard she runs Design Savvi Maui. Not content with producing lovely interiors Rachel and Jessica blog as well. Lots of gorgeous rooms and fabulous pieces with links. All of this edited with a designer's eye. Check it out!