WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Erin from Design for Mankind has a new project and WOW is it inspirational! Each month she will produce an e-zine to download. Volume one is all about inspiration and draws its images and words from her favourite bloggers/readers/designers/artists. Erin you are one talented woman. Gorgeous eye candy!
- Small Space Living is a new blog dictated to bringing you books, designs and products that can make smaller living more comfortable and enriching. Thanks for introducing your blog Michael. I love your small space ethos! Downsizing is definitely the way of the future and doesn't mean giving up style.
- David and Allison have started a new interior design sharing website Real People Real Houses,a community forum to discuss and share home design ideas and successes. Community members can upload their own home designs, and everyone is invited to browse or search for specific rooms and design styles. Real People Real Houses is a great way to share your home with friends and family.
- Trend Insights is a team of bloggers fuelled by the drive to spot trends, stimulate creativity and inspire those who read their blog.
- Lisa Curry Mair continues on a bygone decorating art with her company Canvas Floorcloths. She custom designs cloths as well as providing the basic materials and know how to make your own. All work is executed in the carriage-house wing of an 18th century farmhouse in Vermont. While at her website check out her blog. Thanks Lisa!
- Frédérique from Harmonie Intérieure emailed to share her new project with her graphic designer husband, a decorative workshop finding new ways with wall stickers. Lovely....sigh!