- Studio Nommo is a customized wallpaper studio, offering creative, extraordinary and design oriented wallpapers. Their collections are created by young designers, illustrators and graphic artists from all around the world. You can also create your own wallpaper design or ask them to create a customized design for you. Deniz Akgullu is the brains behind this inspirational Turkish company. Don't worry though they can ship internationally. These are amazing wallpapers and my imagination is running wild with applications. So much eye candy on this website!
- Loving these hand painted plates by Kristina available at her etsy shop krisatomic. Along with original fine art photography and original mixed media drawings, the fine porcelain plates are fresh and fun. Don't miss her blog either.
- Dallas design store Positive Space focuses on intelligent and unique design. Caitlin an associate with Positive Space emailed to introduce us to the lines they stock. Each line they work with is "innovative, smart, strong and attractive". Sixinch is a Belgian design company creating, besides funky interiors, furniture and accessories lines of polyurethane coated pieces (all non-toxic) that are indoor/outdoor safe. This is a wonderful line of edgy, modern furniture just right for dramatic window displays, photo shoots, and customization. Available in any color on the Pantone or RAL color charts so let your imagination run wild. Thanks for the intro Caitlin. I just wish I was in Dallas to drop by and drool over your design showroom.
- Blog alert! Blomsterverkstad is where Minna from Sweden shares her inspiration. And what captures Minna's heart? Flowers and everything natural. Drop over and scroll through the gorgeous arrangements she crafts. She's now writing in English now and walks you through how to achieve the look.
- In the Chicago area? Have a "thing" for romantic gardens? Looking for the finishing touch for your home? Love the hunt for beautiful antique pieces? Diane emailed to introduce Scentimental Gardens run by her amazingly talented sister Debra. Not just a beautiful antique store it's a garden shop, landscape design firm and exterior stylist. I soooooo need to visit this beautiful store. Unfortunately Geneva, Il is a little closer to Chicago than it is to Brisbane Australia. Not fair!
- Michelle Bradley from Bradley Hughes sent us more images of their hot, hot, hot furniture. (See my earlier post here.) Click on the images for a closer look and if you haven't been to their website go now.
- This one's for Kim. The Verner Panton Brunch Series. The pattern is called Geometry 1 and is from 1960. Available in boxes of four coloured cups, bowls or egg cups; red, orange, purple, turquoise or black and white. You can find them online at danskdesign.nu here. Too cool!
- Ever hankered for a mid-century modern birdhouse? Great video over at Curbly. I wonder if the birdies would like some mid-century modern furniture as well?