WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Alischa from Bespoke Press"I wanted to let you know about a super exciting project we have launched today. Its called the Bespoke Letterpress Illustrators Project and in a nutshell we have commissioned 10 young emerging illustrators from across the globe to illustrate a 3 colour illustration for us - they are now part of a select team of Bespoke Illustrators and we hope to be able to help promote them and their emerging careers through the lovely land of letterpress. We are also having an online sale as well as running a competition for one lucky winner to win the complete collection of all ten prints! That's Au$650 worth, or US$560 worth of letterpress loveliness!" These are gorgeous! You can find more information about the project and the giveaway here. My favourite? The Smell Of The Sea by Inês Fernandes. Entries close soon but you still have time.
- New from Gecko Stickers - side tables, lamps and candlesticks. Acrylic meets sticker. Taking the decal up a notch
- Dear Santa, I'm letting you know super early that I'd really really like this Coral and Turquoise Beaded Hat from Pagoda Red's warehouse sale. I'm a sucker for ethnic pieces in the home and this will go very nicely on the hall table. Thanks Santa!
- Loving these quintessential French architect lamps. The Lampe Gras, designed by Bernard-Albin Gras, can claim the distinction of being not only the original architect lamp, but the favorite of the godfather of modern architecture himself, Le Corbusier. So the spiel from Brook Farm General Store goes. LOVE these. Want these. Available in the bricks and mortar store in Brooklyn, NY, or shop online.
- In contemporary design, less is more. That's the idea behind the Minimal Beauty Collection by MGS. Simple shapes, stainless steel and sexy. Can faucets have you salivating?
- Lovely crafty goodness for your little ones (or even you) by Madeleine Sargent at Made by Mosey. I'm smitten with her Flutter Mobiles but her hankie quilts and bunting are too cute too. Etsy store here.