WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Remember these lovely wooden hooks from this post? They're The Dots by Tveit & Tornøe. Five tactile oversized knobs. (Did I actually write that?) Just gorgeous.
- "Create beauty, respect the planet." Wearing eco aware credentials Environment Furniture is hot! Beautiful quirky and environmentally aware furniture and accessories. Need that denim sofa!
- The clock I can't see by sonodesign. Designed by a colour-blind designer, this clock is based on colour-blindness test wheels. Take a closer look. See numbers hidden in amongst the spots? Well I hope you can.
- Story Mann - builder, furniture designer. He has an eye for the beauty in the simple and functional and the talent to translate this understanding into inspirational furniture. Simply stunning!
- From wood to now plastic. The Mi chair designed by Giovanni Pagnotta. Available in ultra white, orange glo, dark graphite and hyper green, it is made of 100% recyclable thermoplastic polymer. It's liquid lines strangely entice me to stroke it.