... and I spent all day running around oblivious to it
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Sirocco Safari Chairs by Arne Norell. Milo Baughman Floating Cube Chairs. Deconet is a leading global marketplace focused on Modern Design and other decorative objects. Vintage objects from the best modern design sources worldwide. I've died and gone to heaven!
- Catherine Kullberg Lighting, Oslo now has a pure white version of her Norwegian Forest light. Thin white ash with white stain finish. Just perfect for welcoming spring!
- The Lovi Heart postcard by Anne Paso of Finland. Available here. Such a sweet and stylish valentine.
- Fresh and modern, pretty open line patterns, embroidery, cotton and linen. Camilla David Textiles' range of home furnishing fabrics draws on her love of florals. So pretty and bright. Just right to ring in the coming change of season. Imagine lightweight flowery drapes blowing in an spring breeze. Refreshing.
- The top 50 travel spots for architecture buffs? See if you agree.