WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- How cool are these Melbourne Artplay 3D block sets by Spacecraft?!! Actually everything from Melbourne based Spacecraft is too cool for school. Create your own masterpiece models. Available in store only :(
- Loving this modern nomad look from UK based Plümo. Clothes are fab too but this is an interior design blog not a fashion blog ;) They ship internationally as well.
- Salvaged wood, found objects, fab artist and Etsy. Mix it all together with a splash of Southern style and you have the work of mixed media artist Dolan Geiman. Love these cuties but I'm really thinking of some of his more wild west meets longhorn prints for the man cave. Check out his Etsy store here.
- Beautiful handblocked bedding, linen and accessories from Attiser. Perfect to add a fresh and pretty touch to boho white scandi looks. Just right for spring and summer here.
- So minimal, so sensual. Glass and oak mortar and pestle I found online at Gessato. Manual food processor?