... what did I get my main squeeze? here
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week? Such a varied lot this week. Something for everyone?
- Dreaming of Morocco ever since the Muskelil post. Now Cassandra has introduced me to Popham Design. Exquisite handmade tiles. OMG I love so much! Can I get away with a riad in suburban Australia?
- Speaking of Muskelil, I'm addicted to their rugs. Beni Ouarain, Azilal, Boucharaouet. It's a new language but a primordial desire. Truly stunning traditional carpets. Rich texture, rich history.
- Christina Richards and Ty Cole are L.Bascom Gallery. Original fine art photography accessible to both novice and seasoned art collectors. Love them. Gritty to pretty, arresting and wonderful!
- Trying to find a place for one of these in my home. Ooooh the malachite green! Yum. Julie from belle maison has opened an online store Modern Chic Home. So many lovelies just a mouse click away.
- Lítill Terrariums. Beautiful organic glass shapes. Other worldly cacti and tillandsia. Glass and sand, air and just a touch of water. Love!
- Sumptuous silks and embroidered taffeta, cut velvet and colour, lashings of lovely colour. Couch specialises in producing exquisite furniture with a difference. Period furniture from around the world is transformed into pieces that are electrifying and totally unique.