... is it that time again?!!!
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- How cool is the Runner Table from Duffy London? Thin steel legs combine with a substantial walnut table top. Deceptively weightless it appears to float. Love the crisp modern lines. Launching at London Design Week 2010.
- Reinterpreting the usually conventional camel back sofa is the Moreau by PINCH. Seriously sexy!!! Actually there's not a thing on PINCH's website that I don't love.
- This is the NOOK stool by the German company VIAL. Designed by Patrick Frey it combines straight lines with soft and symmetrically arranged curves. I'm loving its sculptural feel. Indoors or out.
- More from Ladies & Gentlemen. Love the quirky, colourful Superior Servers. Available in 3 lovely colors that can be mixed and matched to your fancy.
- Time for some "save-the-dates". First up Sibella Court is having her next flea market at her wonderland of a store The Society Inc September 4th. The last one looked a treat! No fair I don't live in Sydney. If you do then this is a must, must, must. 18 Stewart Street, Paddington, NSW - 8am till 12pm.
- Also not fair that I don't live in Sydney is the Signature Prints Florence Broadhurst sale. SALE: Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th September 10am - 5pm Unit 2/3 Hayes Road, Rosebery, NSW. The fabric! The wallpaper! The offcuts!!!! If Ms Broadhurst's designs make you quiver then this sale is not to be missed.