WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Can't get enough of Rachel Castle. Loving her new artwork and garlands and does this woman know how to style her website or what!!! Want everything at Castle.
- Aged, refound, re-used but definitely not Obsolete. Well actually it is Obsolete. It's is a fantasy, a gallery, a purveyor of aged beauty. Gorgeous.
- Whether online fine midcentury and vintage design or in the flesh at their Mornington Peninsula Gallery I'm coveting everything at Codename Tom. They don't call me midcenturyjo for nothing!
- Modern home and modern pets. Why should your Fido or Fluffy not be as minimalist and contemporay as you? Love great design and your pets? pet-interiors is the place for you ... and Fido and Fluffy.
- The new American industrial, AT-95. Designed and built in Middle America it's honest and tough, handcrafted and bound in its history. Love the drafting base tables!!