... spring on my windowsill
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Olivier Abry from Lyon in France is an "assembler of light". He takes vintage industrial parts and creates beautiful lamps. Minimalist, industrial and recycled. Definitely on my lust list. Wo and Wé Collection. Ships world wide .... oh lordy help me!!! Need, want!
- At Moss NY from 15 September "Make Me" - The emergence of BUTCH-CRAFT in contemporary design. "Through the infusion of a cerebral yet virile narrative applied to rough work crafted in wood, iron, steel, marble, rush, paint, boiled leather, clay, baked agricultural waste, plant-life, gypsum drywall, and blood, sweat and tears."
- From the Outdoorz Gallery loving these Transit chairs by artist Boris Bally. Raw street aesthetic meets wit and wrapped up in recycling. Cool!
- Cute, cute, cute and perfect for the fall. Mini lamp shades/lanterns by Cathrine Kullberg. Ooooh just thought ... even more perfect for christmas ...
- Saving the best to last. Totally in love with Tricia Rose's Rough Linen range of bed linen, cushions and curtains. So rough luxe, so earthy, so beautiful and you would never have to iron your duvet cover again ;)