WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you.
- French designer Romain Duclos of Rlos design has done it again. This is the 1+1 seating/table system for one or two. Check it out and all the other great designs at Rlos design
- Moderndose has got to stop sending me emails or I'll end up spending all my money! Look at these too too cute snow owl tree toppers and must have doily deer print.
- Valérie Auger sent us a link to her etsy shop Le méli mélo de Val. Photo collages from her travels. The colours are lovely and might take your mind off the cold weather.
- New arrivals from Bettyjoy just in time for christmas gift giving. Remember buy indie this year! Also news of the Manchester Craft Mafia's autumn markets to be held at Urbis in Manchester on 1&2 Dec (Sat/Sun).
- Tracey from the RugstoreNE sent us a fascinating link to the Pazaryk rug . You can read about it's amazing story here. Thanks Tracey!
- And finally Lotta Jansdotter's Fall & Winter 2007 Collection has arrived. Look at these lovely woollen totes!