When you know that London based photographerKristin Perers studied fashion and art, these beautiful and very intimate photos make more sense. She has an artist's eye and a designer's sense of styling. What I love the most about her work though is that it is real and unpretentious.
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- New blog alert! Camilla Molders, a designer based in Melbourne, Australia muses about her inspirations and good design. Check out Designalogue.
- Kim from ecosalon (great green blog) wrote to introduce us to Gore Design who make stylish hand-crafted eco-concrete sinks, countertops and furniture. Check out Kim's post here.
- Sitting in the inbox this tempting email from from Melanie .... "Lushpad is a unique online home for lovers of mid-century Modern furniture, accessories and related objects sought by vintage collectors and anyone else interested in contemporary design and art. In the spirit of democratizing good design, Lushpad is a resource for everyone, where buyers and sellers can connect at every price point. If you have an authentic original, licensed original, reproduction or contemporary artwork to sell, or if you are in the market for furniture, art and/or information, this is where you belong."
- Another new blog to devour! eye spy is full of eye candy and inspirational finds. Thanks for the intro Susie!
- Those über talented SCAD guys are at it again at Working Class Studio. A new line and it's just right for fun al fresco entertaining. Check out that cutie in the cheeky blow up frame too!
- Emi Elias & Santiago Barros are coucou, a home decor store in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I so wish I could drop over to B.A. and check it out but until then I'll have to drop by their Flickr page or their Etsy store micoucou.
- Clever, clever, clever, clever. Matt from Wallace Clay emailed us about the Towel Tender, a towel bar designed specifically for pedestal sinks. Did I say clever? Good looking and great price point too!
- Says it all really and I LOVE David Trubridge. You can find it here.
- Loving the portfolio of artist Jillian Ditner at Painted by Numbers. Jillian is an artist and illustrator who lives and works in Toronto. Where can we get our hands on your work Jillian? I'm sure you'll want a piece too after you visit the website.
Agnes Bourne's design studio is based in Jackson, Wyoming, and having been involved in design for over 40 years, this woman certainly knows what she's doing. She believes in living green, and generating personal expression through the arts. Her sense of creativity is overwhelming - the quirkiness and originality of the spaces makes them memorable.