WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- James Ward illustrates plates. Big bad bears and wee small wrestling mice with a thing for sweets. I can't make up my mind which one is best for my husband but I'm definitely having the wolf! Etsy store here.
- Loving these pure hemp rugs hand woven in India for cloth. Julie Paterson's pared back landscapes, simple abstract shapes in bold earthy colours. Want to rub my toes on these.
- The Child’s Chair, designed by Kristian Vedel in 1952 and produced by Architectmade. Classic design that is chair and stool, table and cradle. Definitely a family heirloom in the making.
- Gorgeous furniture by Town & Country Style. French provincial to industrial and based in Armadale, Victoria. For those Aussies craving that townhouse/country house vibe.
- Lunch on the grass anyone? Fun pieces for everyday by Déjeuner sur l'Herbe.
- Where are the blogs? Where are the reading guides? I have dozens of wonderful new blogs saved up ready to go but when? I'm moving in the next couple of months so winks will become reading guides :) and I can stress out over packing and moving and you can chill with lots of lovely blogs. Just a little longer dear readers. But I couldn't wait to share these two. Click on the banners above and enjoy!