WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you.
- Pia sent us a heads up that there is an amazing vintage clothing, accessories and textile show on in Sydney this weekend. If you live there rush over to the Vintage Clothing, Jewellery & Textiles Show. Pia has been finding vintage clothing in Paris for her secret source and favourite store Garden Street Bazaar who will be exhibiting at the show.
- Cupcake Vintage sent us a link to her etsy store hello cupcakes!. Too cute vintage with new stock coming soon.
- Pam sent a link to her amazing blog Retro Renovation. Renovating a 40s, 50s or 60s home? Here's a blog from someone who has been there! This is her kitchen. YUM!
- Anne Bebee sent a link to Jeffrey Bebee Photographer in the Mid West of the USA. Wouldn't you love to be sitting on a porch like this? Thanks Anne!
- Moderndose sent in a link to these cute new wood grain coasters. Check out the rest of their great range.
- When is a skateboard truck more than that? When it's a work of art. Stephanie from Grind King sent a heads up to their upcoming exhibition. Click on the image to get the details. Not quite interior inspiration but too cool not to plug on winks.
- Karl from Swedish firm PID.se - Personal Interior Design sent a link to their site. I had so much fun losing myself in their beautiful online catalogue.
- Amelia commented on a post and left a link back to her blog A Beautiful Living. Great Swedish blog. Go check it out. Lots of eye candy!
- Redbean Design have introduced brand new card and gift tag designs for the holidays ... OMG is Christmas that close?
- Adam Feigen thought this might be of interest. OPEN from American Express brings their latest forum “Inside the Entrepreneurial Mind: The Business of Design” straight to your computer via web cast at www.openforum.com/eventcenter. This discussion features a critically acclaimed panel of architecture and design luminaries, including Michael Graves, Barbara Barry, Kenneth Brown and Cecil Hayes revealing their business experiences and the future of this powerful industry. The origin webcast was on November 7th but OPEN will also re-air the episodes on November 14th and November 28th. Directly after each rebroadcast event, featured talent from the panel will be available for viewers to discuss and answer all their questions through a live web chat. Sounds very interesting!!
- Last but no means least Chris Brown country designer, stylist, collector and creator of the wildly hip site URBAN PRAIRIE emailed to let us know about his assemblages available on his blogshop. Country style has never been so hip! Check the website, the blog and our earlier post.