|Brismod||Crockatt Design Contracting|
|dutch door press||geoffstl|
... and I spent all day running around oblivious to it
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Sirocco Safari Chairs by Arne Norell. Milo Baughman Floating Cube Chairs. Deconet is a leading global marketplace focused on Modern Design and other decorative objects. Vintage objects from the best modern design sources worldwide. I've died and gone to heaven!
- Catherine Kullberg Lighting, Oslo now has a pure white version of her Norwegian Forest light. Thin white ash with white stain finish. Just perfect for welcoming spring!
- The Lovi Heart postcard by Anne Paso of Finland. Available here. Such a sweet and stylish valentine.
- Fresh and modern, pretty open line patterns, embroidery, cotton and linen. Camilla David Textiles' range of home furnishing fabrics draws on her love of florals. So pretty and bright. Just right to ring in the coming change of season. Imagine lightweight flowery drapes blowing in an spring breeze. Refreshing.
- The top 50 travel spots for architecture buffs? See if you agree.
Happy Friday everyone! Today is one of my Fridays off from the day job so I am going to begin a little house project here that I've been wanting to start for months (well, in reality, since I bought this place). I'm not going to say much about it until it's done - I will say it's a small in-the-meantime project to deal with some current UGLY that I cannot live with anymore. So while I gulp down a cup of green tea I thought I would share with you all another photographer friend of Robin (yesterday was Ryann Ford) based in Austin, Texas. Introducing the stellar photography of Casey Dunn. (I am in love with the stairs in the first photo and the black tiled bathroom).
A stylist's work is never done.! Room after room, set after set for magazines, catalogues, advertisements, photo shoots of all types. No time for anything else ... except perhaps a blog, a stylish blog. This is the portfolio of Emily Henderson, stylist and flea market addict. Gorgeous don't you think? And the blog? The Brass Petal. So much to explore and enjoy.
A reader named Robin emailed us recently about some photographers based in Austin, Texas whom she knows and thought we might like to share their work with our readers. I thought I'd start with Ryann Ford, who specializes in architecture, interiors and travel. In the first three years of her career, Ryann had the best job imagineable -she lived out of her suitcase while working with Resorts and Great Hotels magazine, photographing hotels all over the world. Sounds like a dream job to me. Jealousy aside, her photography is spectacular and it seems Austin has some pretty hip and happenin' homes...(Thanks Robin!)