Another great talent from Big Leo Productions' stable of photographers and stylists. Ellie Miller has an impressive portfolio and an impressive client list including Elle Decor, Martha Stewart Living and Real Living. I love the beautiful clear light in these photos and the close cropping.
Kyle Schuneman is a hot new interior designer out of Los Angeles who is taking the design scene by storm. Get this - he's only 22 years old. And it turns out he has been a fan of our blog for a while. :) Here's a bit of info on this cutie:
- his designs have been showcased on HGTV (Home and Garden), DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and The Style Network.
- He designed his first television show, "Creative Juice", at age 20 and helped launch it to the HGTV show it is today to receive many Emmy Nominations and a huge fan following.
- he has expanded his work into prop styling working for companies like Lipton and magazines like Ty Pennington At Home.
- starting his design company, Live Well Designs, he wants to project his mantra of "Be You. Live You. Live Well." to the rest of the world and sees himself creating a lifestyle brand of how to live in sexy and chic environments by making bold choices that project the individual and unique style of the person who inhabits them.
- he recently signed with John Paradise of the Paradise Group to represent his business ventures going forward and is already pitching around his own design show that would make him the youngest designer ever to have his own show.
Photographer Joe Schmelzer, whom I posted about back in February, wrote the other day to let us know he has added some new photos to his website. They are as fabulous as the photos I posted last time, so how could I say no? He also gave us a heads-up on an interior designer we haven't posted before, so stay tuned for that post later today.
Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian readers out there. This is the biggest party day of the year here in Ottawa (the capital of the country - NO it is NOT Toronto), so I have a couple of options of what to do today. The photo below is one. A trip downtown to hang out with hundreds of thousands of people and watch the fireworks.
Then there is option B, as seen below. Hang out at my parent's place (Rancho Relaxo as we often call it) and get some soooo-not-good-for-you-but-badly-needed sun. This may be an easy choice.
We've showcased the portfolio of photographer Wendell T. Weber before but after finding his rep's website crammed with even more photos. I thought it was time for an encore. Love the lighting, love the angles and composition but most of all it's so apparent that he just gets colour! Fabulous photos.