Is this my new bathroom?
The rest of the old house has potential but this is definitely a challenge!
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Inspired by his Norwegian heritage and woodworking traditions handed down through his family furniture designer Andrew Moe has created the Oslo Collection. Every piece in the collection is crafted from reclaimed timber beams. It's a Scandinavian aesthetic meets Japanese economy of design. The pale blond hue and smooth wax finish just makes me want to stroke these pieces and watch them age with time. More info at Studio Moe.
- I couldn't resist. I just had to feature the fabulous eco craftiness of Australian designer Morgan Wills. Morgan's Cast offs range is made from 100% recycled finely woven woollen jumpers and her Play with me range utilises everything from vintage fabrics, designer off cuts, linen & cotton tea towels and tablecloths from yesteryear. Too too cute and vibrantly colourful. I seriously need some of those felt beads for my winter wardrobe.
- Glam and just a little different? London based Ivory Pearl Interiors website will satisfy your craving for all things silver embossed, french, rococo or mirrored. The papillon silver wardrobe would be gorgeous in a boudoir.
- I'm in love! I need this green Chinese chair in my life .... now! Oh my, oh my! Celebrate Pagoda Red's new website and become eligible to win this 19th century Chinese roundback chair. Go to Pagoda Red and subscribe before May 30th for a chance to win. Actually you'll be there for quite awhile. So many lovely lovely pieces.
- Stephanie emailed, "We wanted to send you a quick email to let you know about Cardboard Safari's newest full-body figure product, Rambling Robbie (just launched last week). Robbie is sure to add a little wildlife to any home decor. Great for gifting, kid's room decor, or just something fun to place around the home or office........" This isn't a winkaroo it's a winkarhino (ooooh sorry about that). Now what could I do with a full bodied rhino?
- And let's finish with two blogs. Angie Henry is a stay-at-home-mom/artist trying to make the best and most beautiful out of the everyday. "I love to make the mundane fun. I hope that I can inspire someone out there to be creative and love their home and their life!" Her blog is Angie Henry Designs. Enjoy!
Victoria is an interior decorator and artist in Westchester, NY. Her blog Art House Design showcases her work, musings on art, design, life style and the places she comes across on her journeys.Lots of lovely eye candy.