Our blog friend Stan Tham of The Home Rejuvenation Blog emailed us about a survey he is conducting on his blog to find out who the influential bloggers (blogs) in our design community are. So please go here for more information and take a couple of minutes to nominate your top five candidates. Thanks! (Photos below are spaces Stan designed)
So here's the second installment of Susan's holiday snaps. (See the first installment here.) Cogenhagen treasure trove fil de fer. I think Susan sums it up best on the note she attached to these photos, "This store is absolutely crazy. I’ve never ever seen such amazing things. I believe this Danish guy goes to France and everything is from France. I thought you’d enjoy this store, it’s very special." Susan are you crazy? I don't just like this store I love it! Imagine rumaging through here looking for inspiration. Once again click on the pictures to supersize! Thanks Susan for sharing your pictures.
WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we think you'll like to see. If you'd love to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what do we have this week?
- Patrick Anderson has just gone live with his new site neoshed. Funky backyard sheds and the hippest birdhouses!
- Romain Duclos of Rlos Design designs the coolest stuff. Check out his imaginative creations!
- Lucia is selling Brazilian chita, a 100% cotton fabric that comes in BIG, bold and colourful flower patterns, with a sweet vintage vibe! You'll find her etsy shop Chita Bonita! here.
- Sandra Evertson sent us a link to her blog. She's been making things for as long as she can remember and is a magpie collector of all things old and unique.
- A press release came in about Designboost - a new, annual design event in Malmö, Sweden. "Designboost is a completely novel concept on the Swedish design market. It will be annual, different, international and will penetrate questions of current interest on design in a broad perspective and put them on the agenda in the society at large." Check out the website for more information.
- Kara sent us this link to Onethreads posters for Nurseryworks. Too cute!
|Rlos Design||Chita Bonita!|
So what does one of Australia's rising interior design stars do when he's in the States? Take tourist shots that's what. But where is the pose with Mickey Mouse or travel buddies in Times Square? No, Greg Natale takes snaps of architectural marvels the likes of the Foster's Hurst Tower, Gehrey's Walt Disney Hall, the Meyer Ghetty Center and the Guggenheim . Notice though that Greg, the king of patternis drawn to pattern here as well. Thanks for sharing Greg!