WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Is it an egg? A chair? A light? A piece of sculpture. It's "Origin" by Chinese artist Qi Jin. Raw, graceful, it is hand carved from solid white marble. Find out more at Pagoda Red.
- Now if only I could keep my recycling so stylish. I feel I'd have to shop at stores with gorgeous paper bags so my kitchen looked fab. Still a nifty idea! From Matteriashop
- Interior designer Amy Lau has teamed up with S. Harris to create a stunning new line of fabrics. Launched just two weeks ago, the fabrics were influenced by modern art. Love the sophisticated colors. Perfect for that midcentury vibe.
- Yes please! May I please have this bookcase designed by Jaren Goh for Munkii. "Vintage" is a sexy blend of historical reference and contemporary fun with its piano white shell and matte liver interior. Singapore design is too cool at the moment.
- Speaking of a contemporary take on a classic design how about the Sorapot by Joey Roth. Stainless steel and glass. Available here.
- Show you true love and carve your initials on a birch tree. Well not really. Instead personalise your crockery at Jessica Rust Designs. Sweet!