Pia Bijkerk

Posted on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 by midcenturyjo

Pia Bijkerk is an Australian stylist/photographer/writer who emailed to share her website. “I am in Paris working on interior projects for Paris clients as well as working on the makings of my first book. I work between Paris, Amsterdam and Sydney, juggling (or continually working on a balance as I like to tell myself!) between magazine, advertising and interior projects.” Pia’s worked for Marie Claire, Real Simple, Vogue Entertaining + Travel to name drop just a few. Beautiful website, great work and cute “definition” on the front page. We just had to share her work with you.

Images from Pia Bijkerk

And the exciting news is that Pia has sent us photos from her upcoming book. We’ll post them soon when we…… guest blog on design*sponge.

Thanks again Pia for emailing us – these photos are stunning and we can’t wait to post more over at design*sponge!

Pia Jane says:

my pleasure, thanks for having me!

Jozzie says:

Hi I blogged about your blog! It inspired me and I want to spread the word! Great job! I love all the photos!!!!

Hi there!
Based on what I see here, you are obviously fulfilling your mandate completely…
Loved your blog.
Julian

Anonymous says:

Love the medicine bottles and the dog. These are great.
Sue.

Kaiser says:

I’m inspired. I’d do something like this in my apartment, except Oggie, my cousin’s German Shepherd, would wreck it.

Ali says:

ohh I love the baby love pictures! So crisp and serene looking.

so since you seem to be such wonderful designers… I need help. I have a blank guest room and the colors of chocolate brown and greens have been running through my mind. I want to base it on a painting called “sacred grove” by Greg olsen it’s beautiful, but I’m stuck with tan walls, and no ideas…