Surprise …. reading guide!

Posted on Sat, 31 May 2008 by midcenturyjo

(My vintage Penguin book cover collage)

Yes your eyes don’t deceive you! It’s a reading guide and it’s not even a holiday long weekend. So instead of the usual WINKS I’ve raided my secret blog file and found some great ones to share with you. You know the score. Some are new and some are old, some are big and some are small and some aren’t even in English. Enjoy!!!

A-M says:

I am ever so humbled that you mentioned my new blog on your reading list. I am totally inspired by your posts on a daily basis and thank you for your encouragement. Best Wishes, A-M xx

Dear jo – I was just hinking of you last night and I thought – its an awfully long time between Easter and Christmas – maybe they’ll do something for Queens birthday weekend!

Hidden in France and The House that A_M built are 2 of my favorite reads. Chic and Charming has fabulous taste too and I’m of to meet the rest!!

Thanks for these lovely links and for mentioning the ladies – I can see they are chuffed!:-)

Sanctuary says:

Oooh, thank you for the mention, very flattering!

Let me have a Javier-Bardem-at-the-Oscars-moment: GRACIAS POR ESTE REGALO!!!

You are one of my favourite daily readings so I’m so flattered and so happy…

THANK YOU.

Kayla says:

Oh WOW! Thank you SO much for the wink to Modern Design Blog!! I abolutely LOVE Desire to Inspire, so it’s a huge honor and very flattering!! 🙂 You girls never cease to inspire me!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

-Kayla

griffo68 says:

Thank you, thank you, and another HUGE thank you for the wink to obsessilicious!!!!
I was gobsmacked when I noticed that you had included me…..I am so flattered!!
I absolutely love your blog and it is one of the highlights of my day to sit down in the morning with a coffee and drool over your latest finds.
You both work so hard to create a fantastic and inspiring site.
I haven’t been blogging very long but aspire to reach your dizzy heights!!!!!
Keep up the great work.

Thanks again,

Mark

Chris says:

Thank you for including Casa da Chris (www.casadachris.com.br) in your list. I have to say that I love Desire to Inspire. Be my guest in my “home” anytime!

Kisses,

Chris

THANK YOU for listing my little bloggie on your reading guide!!! What a shocker and a huge compliment coming from one of my absolute, all-time favorite blogs EVER. You guys inspire me every week with your delicious finds. Thank you for taking the time to create such a phenomenal resource!!! And, once again, many thanks for giving Cherry Coloured some blog love 🙂 xox nyla

Tusset says:

Thank you so much for listing my blog on your reading list! Made my day!!

kristen says:

oh wow! Thanks so very much for including us on your reading list! You are definitely on ours as well 🙂

-kristen