Kyle Schuneman is a hot new interior designer out of Los Angeles who is taking the design scene by storm. Get this – he’s only 22 years old. And it turns out he has been a fan of our blog for a while. 🙂 Here’s a bit of info on this cutie:
- his designs have been showcased on HGTV (Home and Garden), DIY (Do-It-Yourself), and The Style Network.
- He designed his first television show, “Creative Juice”, at age 20 and helped launch it to the HGTV show it is today to receive many Emmy Nominations and a huge fan following.
- he has expanded his work into prop styling working for companies like Lipton and magazines like Ty Pennington At Home.
- starting his design company, Live Well Designs, he wants to project his mantra of “Be You. Live You. Live Well.” to the rest of the world and sees himself creating a lifestyle brand of how to live in sexy and chic environments by making bold choices that project the individual and unique style of the person who inhabits them.
- he recently signed with John Paradise of the Paradise Group to represent his business ventures going forward and is already pitching around his own design show that would make him the youngest designer ever to have his own show.
Impressive right? His work is impressive in it’s own right. The proof is in the photos below.