…. stole this from kim’s flickr because I love that mural and LURVE that cat
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Andrew Puschel shared Schumacher’s new website launch earlier this year. Now he’s let us in on the soft launch of the new Patterson Flynn and Martin site. “PFM is a boutique floorcovering company based in New York (and doesn’t yet have Australian distribution), but I thought you would appreciate its brand new website because it offers the best searchable database of any trade only carpet or rug company.” And it does!! Beautiful beautiful floorcoverings to covet. I was wriggling my toes into their luxurious pile in my imagination as I clicked from page to page. Check it out!
- Sale time! Jaime emailed, “We’re having a great sale at Vitamin D(esign) and we’ve also recently added our VERY popular notebooks and reusable shopping bags to the sale – they’re all 20-25% off for a limited time!” Love those eco shopping bags and LOVE a sale. Check it all out here.
- Have you been to the new website housetribe? Real houses from around the world and almost as much fun as roaming the neighbourhood and peering through open windows 😉 “The best place to see and show houses on the web! Post for-sale or rent and get worldwide exposure. Or post just for fun, and enter the House of the Week contest!” I’m off to lurk.
- Zinnias – new ideas/great looks/inspiration. I’m so glad Tina emailed and I found her blog. Lots of eye candy! Thank God it’s the weekend and lots of free time to go through Tina’s archives!
- Yeah! Another great blog to leisurely click through this weekend. Ill Seen, Ill Said created by Jane Flanagan, online media writer and now happily transplanted Irish woman in Toronto. I’m so glad you stopped lurking Jane and introduced yourself!
- Nicola from Coast New Zealand emailed with images of Coast’s outdoor beanbags. Made from Sunbrella fabric and 100% outdoors tough they are part of Coast’s luggage and outdoor furniture range. Perfect for lounging about in. I couldn’t keep my eyes off the view though Nicola (Waiheke Island). Just wish I had a spot like that on the edge of an infinity pool to threw down my beanbag….sigh.
- This too in our inbox. “Just a quick note to introduce you to Viewville…a new site dedicated to selling fine art photo prints at an affordable price. The brainchild of my brilliant family (official family PR girl here!), Viewville was launched by my photographer uncle, my tech geek brother in law and my design-snob aunt and mother to bring good art to everyone. No more bad poster art! Each print is from the personal archives of a professional photographer, and arrives matted and ready to frame, a simple way to introduce art into the home or office.” Love this rumpled bed black & white. So many more on the website though! Thanks Nora!