…. still working on my bus roll collage.
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Bonjour mon coussin are at it again. Fun soft furnishings like these fab perfumed pillows or creative typograpghy cushions. So much more in store here. Miam!!
- Mayo emailed to introduce her website. Beautiful, beautiful illustrations and quirky and fun and did I say beautiful? Need to see more? Go see Mayo.
- Marin has just started blogging and she’s off to a great start! J’Adore Decour has lots of eye candy so pop on over and say hi.
- How cool is this mirror!! It’s part of a new line “the vanity vanities” by Elena Coleman & Libby Kountzman of Dilettante. Click on over for more details. (Thanks Elena and good luck with your new venture!)
- Caroline from John Stefanidis sent us this image of Mr Stefanidis’ latest glamour room. It’s the Lobby to London’s Decorex 2008 design show. Red, malachite green, black and silver provided a show stopper entrance to this prestigious design fair. The finest furniture, sparking chandeliers, fabulous fabric and a sumptuous bespoke John Stefanidis carpet. Was anyone there? Was it as grand in real life? Glamorous!
- New range from Wonder Walls and it’s sexy, sassy and simply stunning! (OK enough of the alliteration!). “Parisienne” and “Ladies” – oh la la meets pin-up babe. Wallpaper, fabric, cushions and dinner plates.
- OrangeBeautiful’s 2008 calender is ready for pre-order! Love typography and love the the fact that each page is easy to reuse as art in your home. I’ll have to get one of these myself. Order here and here and of course enjoy the blog too 😉 Thanks Emily!
- I’m addicted to anything Jonathan Adler particularly his bijou box range. Coming soon this just oh so cute rhino. Perhaps not too bijou in his case! Details on the website and while you are there take a another visit through Jonathon’s interior design portfolio if you haven’t recently. The perfect prescription for a great day!