… at my sister’s commitment ceremony today. Got her a couple of goats! More below.
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- I’m still totally hooked on anything Florence Broadhurst and would kill for one of these beautiful rugs from Australian handwoven rug specialists Cadrys. Bob & Mark Cadry will soon be bound for the USA to reveal their gorgeous Florence Broadhurst Collection, launching in both Los Angeles and New York. Four decades ago Florence and Cadry patriarch Jacques would chat about their love of textiles and rugs and now the family company “re-unites” them again. See more here.
- Wow! Love glass mosaics, love these fun examples from Trend. It’s their new Wallpaper Collection. And the colours!! Daffodil yellows, peony pinks, cornflower blues and meadow greens.
- Camilla Aspeli emailed, “My chair Drops showed at Stockholm furniture fair, made out of leftover textiles, inner tube and steel legs. Dusk poufs made of leftover textiles. Treat bowls. Recycled lampshade frames with colorful threads makes perfect bowls! Wild Camilla!
- Frou-Frou & Claude – luxury screen makers based in London. Not only beautiful upholstered screens but lovely staging on the website too.
- Today my little sister is getting married. Well commitment ceremony is what we have here. It’s a wonderful family day. But what do you buy two middle aged (OMG I’m older than her!) women who have too much of everything and have warned you that they want no presents? You give the present to someone who really needs it. I bought a couple of goats here and I’m sure you can find something similar in your home country. Congrats girls! We love you!