Mickey the wonder dog
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Sexy legs! OMG what sexy legs. The House of Habit can take the simply beautiful to the sublime. Whether the same leathers as Prada uses, hand painted, metal or crystal encrusted they are pure luxury.
- Gorgeous home accessories from Danish label nord are now available at Le Souk. If you haven’t been to Danielle’s stylish webshop then you’re in for a treat. Based in The Netherlands Danielle ships world-wide. Too tempting! She has such a wonderful eye. Love it all.
- Normann Copenhagen presents the Mormor/Grandma series designed by Gry Fager. Inspired by textiles it’s a humorous and functional series just right for breakfast, lunch or for a picnic. Talk about granny chic. You can find it at Dansk Design.
- GSelect…. it’s supposed to be all about style for the boys but if minimalist, form follows function and drop dead gorgeous modern design ticks your boxes then there are plenty of luxury lovelies for you on this site.
- I’m smitten by Gesa Hansen’s current furniture collection “The Hansen Family”. Home grown wood, handmade furniture, new Scandinavian design. Love the desk! More here.
- Mesmerised by the photography of Myla Kent. Coloured smoke (incense) curling away. You’ll find them at her Etsy shop.