… kitty doily for Kim. Kitsch and cute!
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Be still my beating heart! So beautiful, so vibrant. New and exclusive to Designer Rugs is the Easton Pearson collection. Brisbane-based and internationally renowned fashion designers Lydia Pearson and Pamela Easton have brought their passion for textiles and design to a new medium, these gorgeous rugs.
- I know I know! Christmas ideas already? I loved Aaron R Thomas’ lucite christmas tree when I saw it a couple of years ago and OMG I schemed and schemed to get one just like it. Well it’s available here. Problem solved!
- Fusing art and design is Rome-based lighting brand In-es.artdesign. Think industrial designer meets traditional artisan producing stunning statement pieces. It’s like moon gazing.
- Caviar20 – specializing in unique 20th century furniture, art & objects. Delicious little morsels. Here are my favourites.
- Don’t you just love the colours of the Breakfast range by Brissi! Storm grey, white and taupe. I’m already planning boiled eggs and toast soldiers and big mugs of tea, crisp linen napkins, newspapers and a sunny spot.
- OK couldn’t resist. I’m ending with more christmas goodies. Lovely handmade doves by Kylie for paper boat press. Oh and Kylie will be at the Finders Keepers Market next weekend at the Old Museum here in Brisbane. Maybe I’ll see you there. Too much fabulousless from new designers and artists. (Sydney to come soon.) Details here.