… I own a horse at last
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- I’m searching for a hanging chair. It’s summer and I have dreams of reading a book on my deck swinging in a pod chair just like this one. The Zara Pod chair is sooooo pretty I may just have found the one. In Australia try here and here and here (check out what else they have at that last website – wow!) and in NZ try here. Other countries? Still searching.
- And while I’m designing my summer room i might just add some of these fabulous garden furniture pieces. They’re from Gardenhouse, a shop in West Palm Beach, Florida. Cheryl Maeder gives vintage furniture her signature style creating statement pieces with a modern edge. Love them!
- Is it an alien? A vase? No it’s the Domsai Terrarium by Matteo Cibic who thinks of them as desktop Tamagotchi. Each planter is unique by way of their individualised dome. Out of this world. Find them here.
- Sometimes I visit an online shop and I find myself dreaming of being in the bricks and mortar store, wishing I was in a shop, touching, smelling, spinning in a shopping frenzy. Haus Interior and their new online shop just had that effect on me. I want to go! First thing I’d buy is this magazine holder. So simple so stylish.
- Love lucite. Adore acrylic. I’m really taken by these chandeliers by Claire Requa. Accent is her workshop/shop and now design website. Check the website for retailers in your area or head over to her Etsy store. I want a barn now with one of these hanging from the rafters casting shadows!