…. packing Kim’s next thrifted box. Just have to post it now!
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Loving these pendant lights in iridescent blown glass (white or clear), each with a blue feeder cord. Actually loving more than just one. I’ll take that room too! The Bolla at Gineico.
- Modern eco-friendly furniture designed and made in Atlanta Georgia. Joe Manus calls it dirty, sexy, clever and dark. He named it Shiner (as in black eye). I call it stylish.
- It’s about snuggling up on the couch with a gorgeous pillow, using the good napkins everyday, having a pretty tea towel hanging in the oven door. It’s about Pony Rider.
- Futé, it’s French for smart, sharp, clever. Stunning contemporary lifestyle furniture. Summer lounging, drinks by the pool, hot furniture for a hot summer.
- Just a taste of the magic that awaits you at Resign, a collective of young designers based in Faenza (Italy) whose work is steeped in the symbolic value of objects. Wonderful pieces!