… especially when you’re house hunting?
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Yum! The colours, the pattern, the feel under foot of wool. Just loving this rug from the Tufted collection by the Piodao Group. So lush and rich. Sure to be a hit at Milan Design Week.
- And Kim thought she had the market cornered on cute animals on furniture! Jeff Friesen, an award winning photographer found his work changing since the arrival of his daughter. “Over the winter I started photographing little dioramas made from my daughter’s toy animals and leftover bits of various home renovation projects. We used the resulting prints to decorate our apartment.” Now you can too because Jeff’s prints are available through his Etsy store Wild Life Prints. Too cute! Zebras or pigs? Meerkats! Yes meerkats!
- Peled Lighting by Antoni Arola for Via Bizzuno. This modular lighting system can either be recessed or fixed to the ceiling. Polished or gloss black painted steel plates support a series of ball jointed aluminium rods allowing them to rotate off axis. Seriously sexy!
- How about this for a fun funky clothes tree? A statement piece and functional too. By Carolyn Clegg. Check out the rest of her portfolio while you’re there.
- Prints, colors and texture. Contemporary cushions fro PARK by Matt & Carlos. Working in cotton, canvas and linen the duo create gorgeous, fun and sophisticated pillows for the modern home.