… sweet photo “stolen” from Kim
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- New slipcovers from Bemz in Designers Guild textiles. The new Barcelona Collection will be available as slipcovers for over 70 sofa and chair models to transform IKEA sofas and chairs. Think of the outrageous pattern fun you could have with these. Eclectic boho madness!
- So tactile so beautifully simple. Felt bowls by Gräf & Lantz. Perfect for your keys and smalls, the remotes or just by themselves. P.S. Want a wine quiver as well. Too cool!
- Hola Amiga from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Bags, pillows, art. What can I say? YUM! Modern with a retro vibe, stand out statement pieces, now colour combos. These are so hot!
- The Clothes Track clothes rack from Italian firm Rocket. Fun and functional it’s design amplified (oooh sorry about the pun). Great for keeping your little musos tidy… or your grown up ones as well!
- I’m loving these beautiful limited edition hand turned timber stools by artist Jo Wilson. Actually I’m loving everything on bricks and mortar Prahan, Melbourne and online store Safari Living. Sweaty palms from lust and longing for just about everything there.