… it’s cold in Australia… bbbbrrrr
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Beautiful, beautiful bone inlay furniture from Sang and Serena. A chance meeting in India, the desire to promote artisan creations and the result? Stunning furniture and gorgeous textiles.
- Good looking and good for you. Previously available only to the trade the Q Collection uses carefully selected natural and non-toxic materials and heirloom craftsmanship. Love the look!
- There’s a tactile sensuality about Rosemary Hallgarten’s designs. Gorgeous rugs and pillows and this OTT shag leather chair and ottoman. Shake it baby!
- The Lace Glass by Lasistudio. Reclaimed beer and soda bottles transformed into gorgeous new drinking glasses. The romantic side of eco-design. Available through Matteria.
- Colour is Gretchen Langner’s tool. Vibrant energizing colour. This artist turned textile designer creates a hand screened contemporary range of fabrics, dZign, perfect for a modern look. And as if the choice of colour ways isn’t enough (I loved playing in the colour lab) there is always custom!