If you would like to participate in the Monday’s pets on furniture series please send photos, your name, location and a brief description to kim[@]desiretoinspire[.]net. Thanks!
This is Jellybeans, my 5-year-old chihuahua. I sometimes call her the Princess and the Pea because she likes to climb on top of any and all pillows in sight. I just made the yellow ones pillows pictured, so I’m grateful to her for letting me get one good picture before she takes them for her own.
– Brittany (Springfield, MO)
Attached is a photo of my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Charlie enjoying the sunshine on a chilly winter morning on my newly installed window seat.
– Alisha (Killcare Heights, NSW Central Coast)
Savage followed me one day when I was walking my dog. He was just a kitten and so friendly. He can be found just about anywhere in my house! Today he decided my pottery made by my brother-in-law made for a comfy resting spot!
– Donna (Indiana)
1 – This is Bella squishing into a basket we have on our mantel; both the cats love to sleep here.
2 – And here’s Bella watching the crows outside from my desktop.
– Jacquie (Vancouver, BC)
I know this isn’t inside of my home, but it’s my neighbour cat Mo. Ever since my cat has died he keeps me company in my garden and he makes my grieves a little less. This is his favourite place.
– Lia (The Netherlands)
1. The first picture (not aesthetically interesting) is to show you that four generations/families can become accepting enough to share our/their bed! On this photo, we have Tiger, Fougère, Shadow, Bruni and Repton! Tiger and Bruni are siblings, Shadow is Fougère’s mother and Repton is Shadow’s half brother…
2. Tiger was found in my garden, adopted and adored by my dad until he passed away. Tiger then came back to live with us. On this photo, he is on my/his father’s modern mosaic coffee table.
3. Finally, Buxus and Fougère taking a nap on the white sofa! They have been featured on Pets on furniture before (August 2014) but I couldn’t resist this photo.
– MarieClaude (Montreal)
My husband and I were sitting on the sofa the other night about to watch a movie and we looked over and saw Phoebe in one of her favourite poses.