The first news about the Ranka manor dates back to 1638. It was a home for a couple of centuries and then became a school and then an infirmary, and then a school again, and a fire broke out in 1986 in one building, then restored, and then another fire in 1990 completely destroyed the building and only the exterior walls remain. It became privately owned in 2003 and much work done since. This estate sits on 20 ha, which includes 3 ponds. For the time being, four outbuildings of the Ranka manor have been renovated – the granary, the stable, the garden house and the New Castle. A barn was converted into a library with 10,000 books, the stable has been turned into a luxurious white hall, the garden house has two family apartments, and the New Castle is dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes and St. Bernadette’s Roman Catholic Chapel. There are 46 rooms – including 17 bedrooms and 21 bathrooms. Currently for sale via Realportico for $3.5M USD.