* We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
* We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, to facilitate competition outcomes (you win the prize the sponsor needs to know who you are), or to protect our rights.
* We don’t store personal information on our servers.
* When you leave a comment we do not ask that you leave your email address in order to comment. Leaving your email address is optional. Your email address is not visible to the public unless you leave it in the body of your comment.
* Desire to Inspire receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request in order to operate the Desire to Inspire blog.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
* To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
* To tailor advertising based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address (cookies or third party web beacons are also used). Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
* To estimate the total number of users visiting Desire to Inspire from specific geographical regions.
* Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (when you comment or submit material for Desire to Inspire to use such as readers’ homes or Monday’s pets on furniture) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
* We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages.
* If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Desire to Inspire does not rent or sell your personal information.
* Desire to Inspire will not share personal information about you with other people or other companies without your consent except in the following circumstances:
* Desire to Inspire may be required to disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Effective March 29, 2012