WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week? A very mixed group is the answer!
- Loving these pieces at Beclau, a family owned and operated business, a high-end custom timber furniture manufacturer. Homewares too.
- Bus roll and leather journals from davidmetnicole. Sigh. These are perfect. Vintage 1950 British destination blinds. Please Santa, please.
- New York City-based interior designer Jennifer Esposito has launched her child-friendly furniture collection called Jenny’s Blocks, sophisticated, multi-purpose pieces made out of dense foam. Chic, modern adult furniture and a child’s indoor jungle gym. Clever!
- For the bookworm. The Lampada Poltrona by Luigi Caccia Dominioni, perfect for your chair or bedhead. Leather and chrome plated brass. At Suite NY. Love this, so want this.
- Charlotte Waters from Brooklyn, NY emailed to introduce Handcrafted Coops, what every stylish chicken needs in their christmas stocking (my words not her's). Portable chicken coops for backyard and urban farmers. Architecture for the birds! "Our coop is based on the 'chicken ark' that has been used by British hen keepers for decades. Our coops are made with plantation-grown, sustainable materials. They provide a healthy, predator-proof home for 4 hens or 6 bantams." Put some wheels on them and we call them chicken tractors here in Australia. When I finally get my house I'm getting a couple of chickens. Maybe they'd like a swanky home like this!