WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- It's no secret that I love vintage books, that I can't throw my magazines away. Love these wallpapers by Tracy Kendall. I'm scheming already where I can use them.
- Whimsical and lighthearted these metal pieces by Bohuslav Horak at anthlogie QUARTETT are perfect for the dream house conservatory. Or imagine in a feminine bathroom. To hold your carelessly tossed clothes in the corner of your boudoir. So pretty.
- Cute. Just too cute. Deer wall hooks from Brown Button Trading. Scattered across a child's bedroom wall to wrangle waywood coats and bags. Perhaps a herd in the bathroom for towels. If deer are still dear to you these are so sweet.
- It's delicious, it's delightful, it's de-lovely. Oh my oh my oh my I'm craving any of the lighting from Delightfull. With cool jazz names and cool jazz on the website I feel I could be on the set of Mad Men. This is definitely a case of "must" lust. Must get my hands on one of these.
- From the sublime to the sentimental but both beautiful, Johan Lindstén references embroidery and the Swedish dream of a little red cottage by the water with Idyll Concept. More whimsy but definitely a statement piece.