WINKS - weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we've found and things we think you'll want to see. If you'd like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we'll link you. So what's in this week?
- Andrey emailed us to introduce Espasso and whoa! when I clicked on the links I realised how glad I was that this email landed in my inbox. "I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce you to Espasso, our showroom located in New York and Los Angeles dedicated to modern and contemporary design from Brazil . We are excelling in the market for Brazilian furniture designers, ranging from mid-century masters such as Oscar Niemeyer, Sergio Rodrigues and Joaquim Tenreiro to today’s names like Isay Weinfeld, Carlos Motta and Arthur Casas. I believe our diverse blend of periods would greatly pique the interest of the readers of your blog." And after you've finished drooling over their website click over to their 1stdibs site. I covert just about every piece.
- Make up the wall has during the summer moved their creativity from the homes to the public space.
Flower tags on walls, flower tape on bus sheds, flower stickers on cars; pure blossom!
- Where does Rachel Mallon find the time? Busy interior designer and blogger she's started a second blog over at WOW women's world. Check out dwellings and decor. Eye candy, sources and lots of great design advice!
- Andrea Heimer has a new website. Love her work like we do? Then you're in for a treat!
- We've winked Diane Bronstein's art before but she emailed us a link to her blog Inspiration By Design. Drop over and say hi!
- Tareq Abu Ghazaleh is a talented furniture designer from Jordan. Until recently you could only view his work at his showroom in Amman. Now he has a blog qerat where he showcases his beautiful pieces as well as his inspirations. I love discovering wonderful things from far flung spaces. Isn't the web (and Tareq's furniture) amazing?
- Cool products and trends in art, architecture, home, fashion, transportation and more. Always the weird and unusual... and sometimes a little idle rambling. That's how Wendy Presseisen describes her blog Just Cool. Check out her Etsy store Pop Art Cafe too.
Will you forgive me if I stop now? I have so many more to share but I've run out of time. Lots more next week!