… bus rolls that is
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- TWINE is all about natural materials rendered honestly and simply into useful, well-designed products. TWINE is about the warmth and love that resides in products that are handmade or the inherent charm and history of objects with a past. TWINE is more value in less goods and the everyday usefulness of joy, beauty, light, humor, color and love. And while you are there stop by Jenn’s other store ROMP.
- Totally coveting these pieces from the Maarten De Ceulaer Leather Collection – A Pile Of Suitcases and A Desk of Briefcases. The concept, the colour and I’m sure the feel of the leather and the smell, ah the smell. More great Belgian design.
- Philip Nimmo is a tour de force in the world of iron, with highly sought after collections of fire screens, lighting, furniture and unusual pieces. His Ironworks collection uses unique materials, such as horn, mica, glass, acrylic, and semi-precious stones. One of a kind statement pieces.
- Kylie from paper boat press is having a sale. From now until August 24 simply write the discount code WINTER in the shopping cart area to receive 25% off ALL purchases. I love her vessels. I love her cloud brooches. I love her tags. I love her quote pencils. I love.
- I have an itch and it needs to be scratched. I crave vintage and I crave the vintage finds at etsy shop 26 olive street. The photography is fab! OK I have a serious liking for their blog too 🙂