… lot of work, dodgy and wobbly but city views… I’m jaded
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Bemz have released a new line – Loose Fit Country Style. Part shabby chic, part English rose, a dash rural French. Taking IKEA in another direction. Scandinavian goes farmhouse.
- If casual beach style with layering of raw naturals, recycled timbers, rattan, corals and shells makes you quake at the knees then Kate and Emma at Island Style Living are kindred spirits. So evocative of Aussie beachside holiday living. The memories!! Online store with simply gorgeous (and simple in their beauty) pieces for your home. Shells are my weakness!
- I also have a weakness for the brutal and the natural, the rough with the smooth and furniture that is more sculpture than big box cookie cutter. Love the work of New York based John Houshmand.
- Haus Interior let me count the ways I love you. I so wish that I could walk through your doors and shop shop shop. I guess there is always online. Summer 2010 stock in store now. Wire vase you will be mine 🙂
- Award winning British textile designer Selina Rose’s new 2010 collection is a cool mix of eye popping colour, simple yet sophisticated, nature-inspired pattern and her trademark fretwork-like felt cut-outs. Love love love!