I adore plants. They are all over my house. I love the idea of bringing the outdoors in, especially when nothing grows outside here for about 6 months of the year. And plants are a fairly inexpensive method of decorating….except when you’re like me and kill off 75% of them, and the other 25% get torn to shreds by feral cats in the middle of the night. One day I vow to do a photo series on the plants I have around my house that I have not managed to kill. In the meantime here is a round-up of some pretty awesome spaces decorated with plants.