… latest vintage finds
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- I’ll take one of everything from The Country Trader. An Australian icon. Ever have that fantasy where you hide in a shop until after hours when you re-appear and pretend you live there? Welcome to my new home!
- Want to make headlines? Lori Weitzner’s innovative Newsworthy takes recycled newspapers to a new level of luxury. This distinctive design is woven on a handloom from strips of newsprint.
- Combining the elegant simplicity of Japanese tradition and contemporary design these beautiful granite pieces are from Stone Forest’s Garden Collection. Smooth with the rough. Love the benches. Magnificent monoliths for your garden. Just make sure you put them in exactly the right spot first time 😛
- My mind is racing with ideas on how to use Canadian artist Olga Oreshyna’s wooden block panels. Rough luxe fantasies.
- I’m channelling my inner tikki lounge bar fly here. Craving for warmer months makes me daydream of poolside cabanas, vintage surfboards, a well stocked cane bar, fans slowly spinning and these fab and fun upcycled retro chairs by local company Social Fabric Designs. Based on the Sunshine Coast these would be perfect for a beachside getaway.