…coffee and the internet. A marriage made in heaven.
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- New blog crush! Kellie has a passion for all things beautiful, especially fabulous interiors. Ada and Darcy is where she shares them. Bliss!
- I’m loving these sculptures by Spanish interior designer and sculptor El loco del diseño. To see more of these amazing pieces visit his website.
- Kim and I have a soft spot for Pink. Casapinka that is. Pink has a new Etsy store full of cute vintage finds (love the Vera scarves) and handmade goodies. Every girl needs a little pink in her life.
- The BODIE and FOU Summer Sale is now on! Up to 50% OFF on designer brands including Normann Copenhagen, Cote Bastide, Albetta, Fatboy, Kathleen Hills and many more…. Ends 20th July 09. Shopping heaven. (Oh and their blog too!)
- Glitz and glam. The UFO chandelier with a curvaceous and sculptural shape is designed by Brian Rasmussen for Studio Italia Design. You’ll find this innovative Italian lighting design company very illuminating. Sorry for the bad pun!
- Everything is more than OK at OK. Actually everything is gorgeous! I think I really really really need almost every item on the website. Honestly!